2/01/2005

If I wanted to feel like I was still in highschool

I would have taken an unfullfilling job as a teacher. I know thats not really true or nice but hell. Why do I care. Heres the deal. Ilike Mt Dew. Hell I live for it. I survive on it for weeks on end with out drinking anything else. the lide has been super glued to my bottle 4 times now at work. I threatened to quit over it. Granted it is childish. I realize that. but it's the principal of the shit. its telling me that I cant trust my shit to be left alone, behind a supoidly locked door with 4 coworkers in my department without my shit getting messed with. Thats not right.

i have been wanting a new job lately. this might just push me towards finding one. If/When I quit I will make sure that this is something that I brinkup as one of the final straws. that and 2 years without a pay increase. I love it they wont ginve me a raise but they will hire someone to help me for more then theyare paying me. I am the lowest paid person there. except for maybe Elvis. Damn bosinan. No I'm not racisest. I hate all of you fuckers equally. see I'm not a people person. I like to be left along with a project at work. dont like people looking over my soulder yada yada yada. everyone knows the feeling. fuck where was I going with this?

Thanks for your time.

No comments: